The San Ramon Valley Republican Women Federated
is proud to present
11 Year Pro Quarterback, Cal Hall of Fame,
Professional Outdoorsman, National Football Analyst, and 2nd Amendment Advocate….
I AM A REPUBLICAN BECAUSE…
- I believe that the proper function of government is to do for the people those things that have to be done but cannot be done, or cannot be done as well by individuals, and that the most effective form of government is government closest to the people.
- I believe that good government is based on the individual and that each person’s ability, dignity, freedom and responsibility must be honored and recognized.
- I believe that free enterprise and the encouragement of individual initiative and incentive have given this nation an economic system second to none.
- I believe that sound money policy should be our goal.
- I believe in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, age, sex or national origin. And that persons with disabilities would be afforded equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity as well.
- I believe we must retain those principles worth retaining, yet always be receptive to new ideas with an outlook broad enough to accommodate thoughtful change and varying points of view.
- I believe that Americans value and should preserve their feeling of national strength and pride, and at the same time share with people everywhere a desire for peace and freedom and the extension of human rights throughout the world.
- Finally, I believe that the Republican Party is the best vehicle for translating these ideals into positive and successful principles of government.
Tuesday,March 26, 2019
Crow Canyon Country Club
711 Silver Lake Drive
Lunch and program: noon
$30 members/$35 non-members
Reservations required by Thursday, March 21st
Send a check to:
Danville, CA 924526
Our Annual Wreaths Across America Event held in December at the Alamo Cemetery,Danville. A National event with the mission to Remember, Honor and Teach by coordinating wreath-laying ceremonies at Arlington National Cemetery as well as at more than 1600 additional locations in all 50 U.S. States, at sea and abroad.
Join us in sponsoring a veteran's wreath.
Please Contact Roxanne Lindsey for more information
Would you like to become a New Member!!
Attend a luncheon, join our club and receive your Golden Poppy membership half off!!
Current members who bring guests and they join will be entered into a special raffle!!
Don't Delay-Join Today!!
your html snippet
Why do they Want Our Guns???
Why are the liberals so adamant about denying our 2nd Amendment Rights? What purpose does it serve to disarm law abiding citizens? When it comes to the gun debate, understanding their motive is more important then being able to recite statistics. The facts are on our side, learn how to win the argument with any anti 2nd Amendment gun grabber….