2017 Scholarship/Leadership Awards
Thank you to those who applied!
Isabel Gervis, San Ramon Valley High School
Shannon Nesbit, Monte Vista High School
Anna Rose Vojvoda, San Ramon Valley High School
Natalie Baldacci, Las Lomas High School
Katie Clark, California High School
Mikayla Flicek, Dougherty Valley High School
Carly Zenker, Monte Vista HIgh School
Baylee Akins, California High School
Sydnee Corey, San Ramon Valley High School
Meghan Nisbit, Monte Vista High School
Other Award Winners
Christine Craig (2012)
Alicia Mundy (2010)
The San Ramon Valley Republican Women Federated will award up to five $1,000 scholarships to women of the San Ramon Valley.
- High School Seniors accepted at a four-year College or University
- Women continuing or returning to a four-year College or University
- Residents of the San Ramon Valley area (ZIP codes 94506, 94507, 94526, 94528, 94582 and 94583 are eligible.)
- Registered Republican voter (when age eligible)
- 3.5 or higher grade point average
Include the following in your application package:
- Name, address and phone number
- Resume showing leadership positions held in organizations including volunteer and/or paid positions
- Copy of current transcripts
- Proof of Republican voter registration (when eligible)
- Write a 500-word (maximum) essay, include a personal statement of goals,your leadership experiences and your point of view on a recent political action or event. Attach most recent grade transcript, a copy of voter registration, if completed, and any other documents confirming your leadership qualities.
- Mail your application to: Scholarship Committee, SRVRWF, PO Box 1, Danville, CA 94526
Applications must be postmarked February 1 for 2018 Awards
Elana Lim, Monte Vista High School
Rylee Akins, California High School
Pictured from left to right:
Cindy Chin, assistant to Catharine Baker; Gayle Israel, assistant to Supervisor Candace Andersen; Renee Morgan, Mayor of Danville and our Scholarship Chair; winner Sophia Colello; winner Christina Adams,; winner Mechelle Phillip; Claudia Nemir, Scholarship Committee.